Tuesday, March 12, 2013

With This Kiss: Part One by Eloisa James

 

Lady Grace Ryburn, the daughter of the Duke and Duchess of Ashbrook, has fallen wildly in love with Colin Barry, a dashing young lieutenant serving his country in the Royal Navy. When he returns home to exuberant celebrations, will he even notice the quiet wallflower he grew up with … or will he fall for Grace's sparkling, gorgeous sister?

Author's Note: Lady Grace is the eldest daughter of the Duke and Duchess of Ashbrook, from The Ugly Duchess, and Colin is the eldest adopted son of Sir Griffin Barry, from Seduced by a Pirate.

*****


With This Kiss: Part One is...well... part one of Eloisa James' three part story, and it's. So. GOOD! I was up until wayyyyy too early this morning reading this installment, but I couldn't put it down!
So you probably get that I loved this, but you have to know, there were times it tore me up! I leaked more than a few sad tears, but I also spent a lot of time smiling. I LOVED revisiting the Duke and Duchess of Ashbrook and their children, and Sir Griffin and Lady Barry and their brood. It was great to learn that the families stayed close, and the glimpses we get as the years pass and the kids grow up was a delight. Such a delight... when I wasn't crying, that is. ;)

Those who know me know I'm not a huge fan of this new trend in installment series, but these three parts are being released just a week a part, so you won't have a torturously long wait between books.

Next week I'll post my review of With This Kiss: Part Two!


Ms. James created some lovely greeting cards to go along with each installment of the series. Here they are:


My thanks to Avon Books for providing me with a copy of With This Kiss: Part One, Two, and Three, in return for an honest review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment