Wednesday, March 13, 2013

One Night With a Cowboy by Cat Johnson

 One Sweet Ride…

Oh yeah. A single look at the leggy blonde in the stands and Tucker Jenkins is ready to buck all night long. It’s time to forget all about his cheating ex and his usual hands off policy.

One Hot Night…

Becca Hart is an East Coast professor. Not a buckle bunny. But no degree can prepare her for the moves of the sexy bull rider she hooks up with at her first rodeo … Or the shock of finding him at her first Oklahoma State University staff meeting.

One Happy Ending…
Tuck knows it’s all about holding on, no matter how wild the ride. Now he just has to convince Becca that a rough start out of the chute doesn’t mean they aren’t a smokin’ combination.

 *******


What do you get when a university English Professor meets an Oklahoma Cowboy, who's also a military man? Well, in Cat Johnson’s One Night With a Cowboy, you get romance, passion, excitement, humor, and burn up the pages lovin’! 

Going in, I knew this would be a sexy story, which is great because to enjoy the books I read I need a solid romance with a healthy dose of steam. But to really enjoy them, I need characters I can care about and stories I can get into. I also need a happily ever after I can believe in, and Ms. Johnson delivered it all. What started out as a light, 'lust at first sight' tale turned out to be a dramatic story and I am so looking forward to reading the next books in the series, a novella titled Fish Out of Water, and the next full length novel, Two Times as Hot.

The bottom line: Cat Johnson is a name I’ve seen around quite a bit, most often connected to stories with heroes who are not just sexy, but incredibly sweet. Tucker Jenkins is definitely that, and if he and Becca Hart are any indication of the couples to come, the Oklahoma Nights series is one you won't want to miss.

My thanks to Kensington/Brava and Netgalley for providing me with a copy of this story for review. It's been a pleasure!

No comments:

Post a Comment