Thursday, January 9, 2014

Kaleidoscope - A Colorado Mountain Novel by Kristen Ashley


When old friends become new lovers...anything can happen.

Sexy, gifted, and loyal, PI Jacob Decker is a tall, cool drink of perfection who had Emmanuelle Holmes at "hello." His relationship with Emme's best friend kept them apart for years, but things have changed. Now that a case has brought him to Gnaw Bone, Colorado, the road is wide open for Emme and Deck to explore something hotter and deeper than Emme dreamed possible. So why is she sabotaging the best thing that's ever happened to her?

It isn't easy to catch Deck off guard, but Emme does just that when she walks back into his life after nine long years. The curvy brunette had her charms back in the day, but now she's a bona fide knockout . . . and she wants to rekindle their friendship. Deck, however, wants more. Emme's always been the one; she excites Deck's body and mind like no other woman can. But a dark chapter from Emme's past overshadows their future together. Now only Deck can help her turn the page-if she'll let him . . .

**********

It's not often a book keeps me up all night because I'm so caught up in the story I just can't put it down, but Kaleidoscope has done that. I'm not lying when I say I was a weeeeeeeeeeeeee bit worried this would fall short of capturing my attention and my alphaman-love, but it surpassed my expectations in a big way! It's an awesome story, and I loved the re-visit with some of romance's greatest alpha heroes and their women. And true, this, Deck and Emme's happily ever after is hard fought, well deserved, and a thing of beauty!

And hot? Ho-leeeheeehee hell!!

Thank you, Kristen Ashley, for giving us this story, and keeping me up all night basking in it!


ARC received from the publisher in return for an honest review. What a pleasure!

No comments:

Post a Comment