Friday, November 18, 2011

Double Shot by Christine d'Abo

Double Shot is the first book in the Long Shots series, as well as my first read of Christine d'Abo's writing. I read this book in a single sitting, not just because it's pretty short, but because I was having such a good time with the characters. I wish it had been longer, because just a couple more pages of background and character development would have taken this from enjoyable to great. But all in all, I found Double Shot to be a sweet, funny, and very sexy 'friends-to-lovers' tale and I'm looking forward to continuing the series, and reading more by this author.

Just a heads-up: The majority of this story took place in a BDSM club, but there was no BDSM involved. There was, however, a very hot game of "Sadie Says..." that had me fanning myself and wishing I could play, too!!

3.5/5 stars

My thanks to netgalley.com  for providing me with this book in behalf of Carina Press.

No comments:

Post a Comment