Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Enticed by His Forgotten Lover by Maya Banks

Enticed by His Forgotten Lover is the first book in the Pregnancy & Passion series, and while I can't say I'm a huge fan of Maya Banks’ books, this one is definitely a hit! It’s a heartwarming tale about what happens when a man gets a second chance and is willing to do whatever he has to, to have a future with the one person in this world who makes him feel things he’s never felt before – true, passionate, soul deep love, and the need to be a better man.

And despite the fact that the writing isn't flawless, and even though this is a storyline that's been done again and again, I really enjoyed the setting and the characters in this book.

The bottom line - Enticed by His Forgotten Lover is a fun, romantic and sexy story about forgetting, forgiving, letting go and moving forward, and I will definitely be looking for more by Ms. Banks in the Pregnancy & Passion series!
4 of 5 stars

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good one, sweets! I need to add some more Maya Banks to my mountain. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed it, Nissie!! I'm hoping to find more in this series :)

    ReplyDelete